Excellent all-weather textile trousers with a fixed waterproof membrane to be always weatherproof: This is the entry point to get some Alpinestars goodness in trouser form. Good fit, good comfort performance, class-leading internal protection. The Alpinestars AST-1 v2 waterproof trousers are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability. Available in 3 leg lengths.
• Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight.
• Nucleon Flex Plus knee and hip protectors for protection against impacts.
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths.
• Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow.
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors.
• Reflective details.
• Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Premium YKK zippers for durability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).