Bike presentation is set to a very high standard and we may advertise low hours, however unless there is an hour meter fitted we cannot be 100% accurate on the amount of work it has done. If you have any concerns with the condition of a bike please make an appointment to check the bike over including a test ride before making any purchase.
• Checks are made to all our bikes to a scrutineering standard and every bike goes through the workshop before being advertised. If any checks on the bike fail, we make repairs or replacements before advertising.
• Part Exchanges will be taken on most mx/Enduro/road quad bikes, providing they have all frame numbers visible and you have Full ID. However, please don’t expect full retail money on part exchanges as we need to have a margin in your bike for resell.
• Payment can be made in a number of ways to include Pounds sterling, Cheque, Bank transfer, Credit or Debit card and we also offer finance on most newer machines.
• Finance is available but please be aware if you have a poor credit history or less than 10% deposit it will not be worth applying, as we use a 3rd party company who expect very high credit scores to even be considered.
• Sensible offers on any of our bikes are welcome, but please call to discuss as we are unable to negotiate deals via email or text
• Full Invoices will be provided with all purchases including frame numbers and proof of purchase from us.